Saturday, May 14, 2011

Vendor Flip Tip

I have to admit, this really isn't a "vendor" flip for me, but it might start being one. Some enterprising goblin decided it would be a good idea to purchase the BC era limited supply blacksmithing patterns:

Adamantite Cleaver
Adamantite Dagger
Adamantite Maul
Adamantite Rapier
Adamantite Rod

Now, this goblin probably thinks he's clever because he's buying them from the vendor and auctioning them. For 10g. He's loving the fact that every one he puts up sells quickly and he's making 5g each. What he probably doesn't realize is that its ME buying them and reposting them for 50-60g. And selling every one of them on a server that it is ridiculously difficult to move "old" recipes on. I'm not sure if I want to disillusion him and start buying them direct from the vendor myself, or continue to make him happy by letting him do the grunt work for me. I'll probably just keep buying them as he puts them up because its a PITA to get to anywhere these things are sold without bugging PG to port me around.

Even if you're not lucky enough to have someone doing the grunt work for you, pick some of these up if you're near Shatt for whatever reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment